Height of Communication GAP



* 01.jpg (14.46 KB. 260x257 - viewed 4 times.)


Mr.Sharma comes home one night, and his wife throws her arms around his neck: "I have great news: I'm a month overdue. I think we're going to have a baby! The doctor gave me a test today, but until we find out for sure, we  can't tell anybody."


The next day, Mrs.Sharma receives a telephone call  from  Electric Company because the  electricity bill has not been paid.  " Am I speaking to Mrs.Sharma ? "  "Yes...... Speaking" 

Guy, "You're a month overdue, you know!"


"How do YOU know?" stammers the young woman.

"Well, ma'am, it's in our files!" says the  guy .

"What are you saying? It's in your files ...... HOW  Huh???" 



"Yes ........... We have a system of finding out who's overdue "



"GOD !!!!!!...... ... This is too much........ .."



"Madam, I am sorry...... I am following orders.... I have to inform you are overdue"


"I know that ........ Let me talk to my husband about this tonight. ..... He will speak to your company tomorrow "


That night, she tells her husband about the visit, and he, mad as a bull, rushes to Electric Company's office the next day morning.


"What's going on? You have it on file that my wife is a month overdue?What  business is that of yours?" the husband shouts.


"Just calm down," says the lady at the reception at Elecric Company ,  "it's nothing serious. All you have to do is pay us.."


"PAY you? And if I refuse?"


"Well, in that case, sir, we'd have no option but to cut yours off."


"And what would my wife do then?" the husband asks.


"I don't know. I guess she'd have to use a candle."
Powered by Blogger.