Santa- Banta ka baap LALWA Frenzy


Lalwa 
1. Lalwa:  I divorced my wife on the very First night.

Friend:  Why, so?

Lalwa: I saw the label on her panties, "Tested OK by Biharilal Group." 


* 1.gif (9.65 KB. 184x152 - viewed 3 times.)


2.  Lalwa: Pal, my wife is very much scared of water.

Friend: How can you say that.

Lalwa: When I go home at noon, I always see her taking bath with the security guard.



* 2.gif (6.62 KB. 300x69 - viewed 3 times.)



3.  Health Test:
For drawing blood for test the Nurse rubbed, pressed and played with Lalwa's  finger.

Lalwa started laughing.


Nurse: Why are you laughing?


Lalwa: My next test is for Urine.


4.  Happy and Sorrow:

Husband & wife was having dinner together.

Wife: Darling, tell me  something that would make me both happy & sad.

Husband: Your nipples are better than your sister's! 



* 3.gif (23.77 KB. 200x165 - viewed 4 times.)


5.  Force of Habit

Lalwa told wife on honeymoon night, here keep this $200.00 as I never did this free to a woman, just the force of habit.

Wife returned $100.00 to Lalwa and said, I never overcharged my customers
just the force of habit.



* 4.gif (1.66 KB. 128x128 - viewed 4 times.)



* 5.gif (26.77 KB. 87x130 - viewed 4 times.)


6.  Burning Evidence:

Judge: Can you please tell me the exact place where this man raped your wife?

Lalwa quickly lifted Lali's Skirt, who was not wearing underwear & said,  "At this spot my lord at this spot."


Powered by Blogger.