A JACK DANIELS FISHING STORY...............


A Jack Daniels Fishing Story

I went fishing this morning but after a short time I ran out of worms.
Then I saw a cottonmouth with a frog in his mouth. Frogs are good bass bait.

* 1.jpg (30.95 KB. 384x288 - viewed 2 times.)


Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth
I grabbed him right behind the head,
took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket.

Now the dilemma was how to release the snake without getting bit.
So, I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels and poured a little whiskey in its mouth.


* 2.jpg (11.04 KB. 125x350 - viewed 2 times.)


His eyes rolled back, he went limp.
I released him into the lake without incident and carried on fishing using the frog.

A little later, I felt a nudge on my foot.
There was that same snake with two frogs in his mouth.
Life is good in the south...
Powered by Blogger.