Rain of love


  
  I sit here thinking alone in the rain,
    thinking of my sorrow, misery, and pain.




    I sit here listening to the thunder crashing down,
    knowing my life is better when you're around.


     


    As I sit here watching the storm roll on,
    all I think about is you, and how you are gone.
 
    


    As I look at the dark clouds above,
    I sit here and wonder whom you're thinking of.


     


    It's like the sky is crying and I am too,
    thinking of how I'm missing you.


        


    I miss your hugs and gentle touch,
    and the way you tell me you care for me so much.


     


    I miss the way you kiss me and make me feel,
    I hope when you come back your feelings are still real.


     


    Now as I look up at the clear sky above,
    I am thinking of you, and I think I'm in love.


        


    must have a partner with whom your are, hopefully, romantically involved with. Second, wait for it to rain.   Third, step out into the rain whilst accompanying your companion. Lastly, make love
Powered by Blogger.