Top Model Favorite's Big Secret



This model is one of the favorites to win the reality TV show in Poland aimed at finding a top model. Isn’t she beautiful? The truth is she is not exactly what you think…



The girl has revealed her big secret. She was a man in the past.Michalina Manius is 22 years old. She is top model reality show contestant who was born a hermaphrodite, with both men and women genitals.



Until four years ago, Michalina’s official status was “a man”. “When doctors first saw me, they thought I was a boy because I had a penis and scrotum”, Michalina told the judges before they voted her to the next round. “When I grew up, I felt more feminine, that is why four years ago I underwent transgender surgery and changed my name”.



Today Michalina is officially a woman. She comes from Lodz, Poland. She studied lingustics before moving to Paris. The girl is fluent in six languages, including English, French, Swedish and Russian.


























Powered by Blogger.